Toro 32" (81 cm) TimeCutter® SW3200 (74780)
Now you can have your tractor and your zero-turn too. Toro’s innovative TimeCutter® SW mowers are the perfect blend of both. You get the controls and side hill stability of a tractor with the maneuverability and time savings of a zero-turn mower.
The TimeCutter® SW3200 32 inch Toro® 452cc Zero-Turn Riding Mower has a 1-blade mowing system under a 4 inch deep, top discharge deck design with convenient washout port. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. in height.
- 452cc Toro Engine
- 32" (81 cm) Mowing Deck is perfect for mowing in tight areas with many trees and landscaping
- Smart Park™ Braking System - Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations
- Toro 452cc Engine: The Toro 452cc engine provides dependable performance and reliable starting with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: The TimeCutter SS and TimeCutter MX feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 32" (82 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch (10 cm) deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling Kit® or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Unibody Steel Frame: The lower the gauge, the thicker the metal. That is why we use heavy duty 10 gauge steel. The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all 2015 TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or any other Brinly Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- Smart Park™ Braking System: Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower.
- High Back Seat: When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 15" (38.1 cm) high back seat offers premium support during longer mowing sessions.
- Save on Average 45% of your Mowing Time: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You’ll not only have more time to enjoy, you’ll extend the working life of your mower. (*Time savings by yard size are from 2008 – 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.)
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan: The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- Key Choice System: Remove the key to prevent others from mowing in reverse for added piece of mind.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 452cc Toro Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 32 in. (81 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 ft./min
- Deck Design: 32 in. (81 cm) - 13 ga. 1-blade
- Engine Displacement: 452cc
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) - 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Seat: 15 in. High Back
- Steering Controls: Wheel Steering
- Tank Capacity: 3 gal. (11.3 L)
- Tires: 11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front; 18 in. x 6 in. (45.7 cm x 15.2 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 34.6 in. x 78.9 in. x 45.4 in. (87.9 cm x 200.4 cm x 115.3 cm)
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition with an hourmeter for determining when to service.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79030 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79031 (*Fits TimeCutter model years 2011 and newer.)
- Recycler Kit: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn. Toro’s innovative Recycler® mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 6 in. (45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 32 in. (81 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag