Toro 60" (152 cm) TITAN® ZX6020 (74843)
This 60" deck mower features a bull-nose bumper, a 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc Engine, and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last, AND designed for user comfort, the ZX6020 features a contoured 18" extra tall seat with armrests. In addition, Toro's cutting technology always gives your lawn a superior quality of cut.
- 60" Heavy Duty Cutting System
- 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc
- 1.5" X 3.0" Fully Tubular Frame
- 3 yr / 240 hr & Limited Warranty
- 60" (152.4 cm) Fabricated Deck: For an aggressive deck built to handle tough cutting conditions yet provide a truly superior quality of cut, Toro's 4.5" (11.4 cm) deep fully welded fabricated deck is up to the challenge. The leading edge of the deck is reinforced with a "Bull-Nose" commercial style bumper. Three anti-scalp wheels in front and two anti-scalp skids in the back help the deck float over rough terrain. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Fully Tubular Frame: A 1.5" x 3.0" (3.8 cm x 7.6 cm) fully tubular frame forms the rock solid foundation for the rest of the mower. The large continous frame tubes have seamless sides with no welded joints which provides maximum strength.
- Folding ROPS: Folding Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) comes standard. The folding design folds easily with the help of quick-release pins. It tucks under the frame for compact storage or when mowing under low obstacles on flat ground.
- 3-Year/240 Hour Limited Warranty: The new TITAN Z is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years or 240 hours.
- Contoured 18" (45.7 cm) Extra Tall w/ Slide: The premium seating system on the TITAN is truly a leader in comfort. The extra thick seat foam is contoured to envelope the operator in comfort and help hold you in place when traversing rough terrain. The seat is further cushioned by a unique adjustable seat spring suspension allowing you to have anywhere from 2 to 5 springs underneath the seat to give you customized support. A four-inch (10.2 cm) seat slide is adjustable while seated to help give you just the right fit. Adjustable armrests and retractable seat belt come standard.
- Hydro Gear ZT2800 Hydrostatic Drive System: The new ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission has a higher load capacity than the previous design; an internal, maintenance-free brake; a guarded, spin-on filter and significantly easier to maintain versus a wheel pump and motor system. Plus, the ZT2800 also has fewer leak points by design so homeowners can be confident their machines drive system is virtually bullet proof.
- 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear Tires: These large, wide tires provide a smoother ride over rough terrain than smaller diameter tires. The width helps reduce turf compaction. The special tread provides the right mix of traction and reduced turf tear.
- Smooth Front Tires: Professional landscape contractors know that smooth tires reduce turf wear and improve maneuverability.
- Foot Operated HOC: This system allows you to quickly raise and lower the deck while mowing without taking your hands off of the controls. The HOC has a range from 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 cm - 11.4 cm) with 13 positions in quarter inch increments making sure there is a setting just right for you and your lawn.
- Removable Floor Pan: Removal of the floor pan allows you easy access to the top of the deck for cleaning off grass clippings. The floor pan is also pierced to give it a textured grip and natural drain holes.
- Rubber Discharge Deflector: A flexible rubber discharge deflector is found on most commercial zero turn mowers and allows you to mow tightly around objects without damaging the deflector.
- Engine Guard: This guard protects the engine on the sides and rear from objects that might damage your engine.
- Engine: 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Mowing Speed: 7.5 mph (12.1 kph)
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3
- Armrests: Standard, Adjustable
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft. /min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Molded Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24 hp
- Engine Construction: Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: 7.5 mph
- Height: 73 in. ROPS Up/46 in. ROPS down
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. to 4.5 in. 13 position
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 77.3 in.
- Mulching: Optional (Recycler Mulching Kit)
- ROPS: Standard, Folding
- Seat: Contoured 18 in. Extra Tall w/Slide; Adjustable Seat Spring Suspension
- Spindle Housing: 7.75 in. diameter / 1 in. (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Steering Controls: Dual Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers
- Tires: Front 11 in. x 4 in. Smooth / Rear 20 in. x 10 in.
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT2800® w/ charge pumps
- Washout Port: 2 Standard
- Warranty: 3-year / 240 hr Limited
- Width: 63 in. deflector up/75 in. deflector down
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need light duty hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store.
- E-Z Vac Powered Bagger: The powered bagger system allows for enhanced collection in thick, wet conditions and provides a more effiecient bagging experience vs. non-powered baggers.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- Hydro-Gear® ZT2800® w/ charge pumps
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in.; Rear: 20 in. x 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag