Toro 60" TimeCutter® MX6050 (74777)
Call for Price
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX6050 zero turn lawn mower is powered by 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing. Featuring a 60" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing deck with convenient washout port. With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system,you can choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Wide 60" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® - choose different ground speed ranSmart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachments without changing engine or blade speed.
- Heavy duty ZT2800 transmissions and 20" diameter drive tires
- Toro Commercial V-Twin Engine: Toro® Commercial V-Twin engines were specifically created to deliver optimal performance in our mowers by matching the torque curve of the engines to the needs of the Toro decks they power. Intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you're ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Height-of-Cut Assist: Foot-assist height of cut makes it easier for you to raise and lower the fabricated deck.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Heavy-Duty Transmission: Larger hydrostatic transmissions vs. the SS Series ensure you have the right amount of power to move these tough mowers around the yard and get the job done fast.
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 20" (50.8 cm) Rear Tires: The large, 20" (50.8 cm) diameter 4-ply rear tires deliver better traction without tearing up the turf and a smoother ride in uneven terrain.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Hour Meter: Hour meter helps you maintain your machine at the proper service intervals for maximum product life.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24.5 hp* Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 60" / 152 cm - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 43" / 109.22 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Length: 72.9" / 185.17 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: ZT-2800 Hydros
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours**
- Width: 53.5" / 135.89 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 43.0" (135.89 cm x 185.17 cm x 109.22 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79040 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 131-7658 and mounting kit - model 131-3966.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number - 79011)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin
- ZT-2800 Hydros
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 6.5 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)