Honda Power Equipment WDP30
Call for Price
Honda Power Equipment
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- Dry, self-priming 3" diaphragm pump
- 80 gal./min capacity
- Special "rock channel" and spring loaded connecting rod help prevent case damage
- Perfect for low volume, dry run operation
- Ideally suited for muddy water, sludge, or any water with a high percentage of solids: Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- Handles solids up to 2.4": With 3" ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4".
- Perfect when low volume, dry run capability is required: Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine: The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- 80 gal./min capacity
- Special "rock channel" prevents case damage: Allows large solids and high amounts of sediment to pass through the pump without harming the components
- Spring protected connecting rod: Protects the pump against damage
- Wheel kit standard
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Die cast aluminum case
- Removable priming plug allows suction head to be increased.
- Air cushion chamber to reduce pulsation in the suction line
- Dry self priming for convenient quick starts.
- Convenient carrying handles
- NPT suction and delivery ports for easy hose connections
- Standard 2 3/8" steel strainer
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118 cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Diaphragm Self-priming
- Volute: N/A
- Impeller: N/A
- Mechanical Seal: N/A
- Priming time: 20 sec. at 20.0 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 80 gpm
- Suction port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Total head lift: 50 ft.
- Suction head lift: 16 ft dry, 24 ft.primed
- Maximum pressure: N/A
- Solids handling: 2.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal.
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 in. x 30.5 in. x 25.7 in. (with handlebar over engine)
- Dry weight: 163 lb.
- Strainer Part #: W70-2903-00
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
- A wide variety of hose kits, couplers, adaptors, and other accessories are available.
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 118 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Pump Style
- Diaphragm Self-priming
- Drive System
- Discharge Capacity
- 80 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 3 in. NPT
- Suction Diameter
- 3 in. NPT
- Head Lift
- 50 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 16 ft dry, 24 ft.primed
- 31.5 in. x 30.5 in. x 25.7 in. (with handlebar over engine)
- 163 lb.